Inman AlignersStraight Teeth. Fast.
The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary way of straightening front teeth in as little as 6-16 weeks.
Straight Teeth Fast
The Inman Aligner is a solution for crowding or protrusion of your front teeth. It is fast, safe and can be great value compared to other systems. With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. For suitable cases it can be completed in 6-16 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle.
How it works:
- After a full consultation impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner.
- A few weeks later is the initial fitting of the Aligner.
- You wear the Aligner for 16-20 hours a day.
- Your dentist will carry out regular checks every 2-3 weeks.
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or a clear Essix retainer.
What can be done in 9 weeks
Inman Aligner Explained
How Much Does Inman Aligner Cost?
You might be surprised at the cost of Inman braces, its not as expensive as you’d think. To find out prices see our fees page. Also keep an eye on our newsletter for any special offers currently available.
Aligner Braces Examples
If you would like to see other before and after examples of some of the cosmetic dentistry work we have carried out have a look at our before and after gallery.
Considering Inman Aligner?
Take the first step towards improving your smile, your confidence and your life by booking a free Inman Aligner consultation with us here at PMA Dental Care, contact us or drop into our practice in Gravesend Kent or call us on 0844 576 9905. You can even book an appointment online now.
For further information you can visit the Inman Aligner website.
Interest Free Credit
0% Finance: A payment plan that allows you to spread the cost of your Invisalign clear braces.
New Private patients and existing Private and Denplan patients can now book appointments securely online 24/7.